Monday, November 28, 2011

Presentations

The groups I had to present to and who presented to me intrigued me with their creativity and expertise in the research they presented. At first glance of some group presentations, I thought "what does this have to do with was we were trying to understand in Freshman Seminar." However, they proved me wrong. They engaged every aspect of their topic with each group member's discipline, giving a transforming image; an approach that was purposeful and not from one field of study. Some people had off the wall topics, such as, specific famous people. Yet, they still took a deep understanding and presented new insight to the audience. The only negative part of one presentation was that they had inaccurate data. The group stated one thing, but their PowerPoint said another. I believe that my group did a good job with our presentation. We worked together and split up the work equally. We compromised and each presented good ideas. We took new insight on Art. We were able to connect the transformation of notions over time through Art; as well as, presenting several approaches (fields of study).

No comments:

Post a Comment