Monday, November 28, 2011

Presentations

The presentations went well for both my group and the other groups within our section. In my group’s presentation we focused on art and its role in documenting the African American community from the 1900’s until present times. My group was large; therefore, our project embraced many different disciplines. The disciplines we concentrated in were biology, sociology, psychology, politics and the arts. I believe the different majors within our group helped to diversify our overall presentation. From the project and each individual’s contributions I learned a lot about each of the studies. Everyone collaborated well and did their part to ensure the accurateness and creativeness of our PowerPoint.  From my experience with the project and working with the group I learned to appreciate different ideas; and I learned how to incorporate them into one final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment