Sunday, October 23, 2011

HU Homecoming Experience

With this being my first Howard University Homecoming experience it was something that I will always remember. I see why so many alumni come back every year to partake in these events. I didn't participate in every event but the events I did participate in were truly overwhelming. The first event I went to was the fashion show. There were so many gorgeous black women. The designers did a great job in making the girls attributes stand out. The designers clothing were very innovative and stylish. I also attended the yard fest. It was very crazy! I saw a lot of celebrities, different vendors, and people from different schools. It was almost unbelievable that I was seeing so many people that I was accustomed the seeing on television. It was almost surreal. I got to see stars such as Wale, Young Jeezy, and AJ Calloway. I look forward to next years Homecoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment