Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Howard Homecoming Experience

My Howard University Homecoming Experience was everything I expected it to be. The energy was high and was jam-packed with celebrities. My favorite event out of the entire homecoming week was the R&B concert. It was so enjoyable and seeing all of those renowned singers in person was something I have never experienced before. Other than the R&B concert, I attended the gospel show. Aside, from some minor boredom here and there, when the energy picked up, it flew through the roof! Shirley Caesar was very mesmerizing to watch.  I also greatly enjoyed yard fest. I thought it was really cool to see a bunch of Howard Alumni comeback to celebrate the festivities. It was like a mixture of the new generation and the old generation.   All in all, homecoming was an experience I will never forget and it is something I know will be looking forward to in the next three years.        

No comments:

Post a Comment